Monday, March 20, 2017

Plot...ideas...where do I begin?!

I've been struggling trying to conjure up a plot. I understand it is just a film title, but one should elaborate the whole plot for that will be set up in the intro. This genre is really out of my comfort, I am a film-noir and romance junkie, but I am trying to explore different and creative outlooks.
In my notes I jot some small plot ideas to put
-possibly the idea that peers think she is crazy or schizophrenic.
-it becomes such a distraction she contemplates getting lateralization to remove it (but risk dying or never being the same)
-doesn't know what she has or if she has it until a situation occurs
-or there are others like her and they are on the hunt to find her, they all have a similar trait because they were genetically created in a facility and were saved and distributed all throughout the country. They connect through each other through their abilities and encryptions because their ability to react to sensations differently.
(this idea reminds me of a book I read in elementary school, but for the life of me I can't remember the name)
Hopefully I come can elaborate more or come up with more intriguing and original ideas. I will continue on my search !

No comments:

Post a Comment