Monday, March 27, 2017

A penny for your plot

I've been in misery trying to come up with a creative plot. My mind has thought and pondered many different ideas, but they lack creativity. Then during my three day weekend I was looking for my Amy Winehouse CD that was lost in the abyss of the garage. After rummaging through nostalgic mementos and forgotten trinkets, I came across my fathers scientific glasses and ear muffs (that he uses for mowing the lawn) then the idea dawned on me. Our main character was going to be placed in a research facility ( against her will ) in this place she is blocked from any sensory reactors. She isn't allowed to see colors or hear sounds. She begins to have these flashbacks of when she would play piano and the cello and she would hear colors and when she would taste words and letters where chromatic. She begins to think she has gone mad because her sensations have been dulled to beyond normalcy. The viewer doesn't realize that the reason she is getting all of these flashbacks is because she has been refusing the medication that dulls her sensations. For location of where I want to make this facility I will be filming in the racquetball room in my neighborhood that has all white rooms and have my character also dressed in all white. The flashbacks will consist of her as a child listening to music and remembering seeing color (she'll think its just a figment of her imagination that she composed as a child ) then the memories start getting closer and closer to the age that she is now. She begins to become paranoid at the thought that the facilitators are on to her she needs to devise a plan to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment