Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Last Day of Filming

Today I just wrapped up some final shots of Carmina (played by my good friend Alyssa Brown) 
While I was editing today I decided to leave the song coming from the record. I was going to mute the audio and create my own piece but realize the intensity of the song which is Rockoczy March  from Hungarian Rhapsody by Franz Liszt. But in the other parts of Carmina's dream I played Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2 in E-flat Major. Lastly for the final scene where Carmina is escaping the facility and running from the doctors I decided to record myself playing the dissonant notes of A natural and B flat (or A sharp) then when the doctors appeared I played E flat (D sharp) and D natural to add to the dissonance which reveals a theme of tension and suspense.

The last shot really ties in the suspense of it all with the change in color and lighting. I am content with the shots I got overall, can't wait to finish editing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment